Thursday, January 20, 2005

stuffs that happened today...

what have i done today? to summarize,
12:15 am | suddenly i got this urge to call my friend at
M'sia Hall and found out today is Hari Raya Aidil Adha
02:00 am | couldn't sleep... decided to overhaul my
aquarium's aquascape
03:00 am | 1 kambing, 2 kambing, 3 kambing, ... 276
kambing, 277... zzz..

07:00 am | received phone call from Zack, Eid Mubarak
from him... saw the neighbour going to mosque... mosque?
zzz again
11:00 am | woke up
12:00 pm | same usual shit happen... not really shit, but
all the mundane daily task that have to be done.. I waste
my whole day doing nothing related to my study

presently | did i mention that I'm typing this from my
imac 400 DV? my G4/600 is giving me a lot of kernel panics,
after more than a week of suffering, I've realized that it
is the CPU/logic board that is giving me the problem.. now
i move my beloved 120GB 7200RPM HDD into this imac, along
with it's 512MB+256MB SDRAM stick...

adios to today's life, none have contributed to my phd study!

__________________________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: