what is writer's block?
it's one's inability to write something although the thing he wanted to write is already on top of his mind. it is closely related to the "tip of the tounge" phenomenon, albeit the difference is that it is more applicable in term of writting instead of expression of spoken words.
why the heck i'm writting this?
because i am in currently in that situation.
and seriously, i have been in this kind of state, on-and-off, mostly on, for the past 2-3 years.
i should be able to dug myself out from this?
not sure, but most people whoconsider themselves writting for life should definately be able to do that.
Me, i dug out, but seems to be tripping back inside most of the time.
And many people doesn't realize about this.
I don't know.
Sometimes I wish I recieve enough support from yours truly, but most of the time it doesn't seems enough.
Maybe it's not others. It is me.
Writting something is the first step towrds the overall progress.
And this is "something"
...life.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment