...that all my recent posts are related to our baby, Aeishah? Off course, any sensible parent would do that, their kid(s) are the world for them, and everything evolve around the kid(s). Right?
Anyway, back to the harsh reality of life.
I need to get back to my study life.
Ethics Commttee Application is due next week. And I got this nice work offer for a temporary full-time job... Sighs, if only the job came when I was doing nothing then.
Last week I went to an undergraduate lecture class, and to my surprise, I've discovered how much I forgot stuffs that I've previously known to my heart. Just another reminder to myself how quick we human can forgot what before... and to remind me TO STEP ON IT!!!
Now, need to sit down and work on this ethics application thinggy...
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment