Wednesday, March 09, 2005

update on my study life

Sigh, anybody in the mode to hear me complainning?

Well, for starter, I wasn't doing much this whole week. In term of study that is. Although I've been doing a lot of contemplating. And thinking. And thinking...

Monday and Tuesday I was all the time at Land Rover, doing "what I've got to do."
Both day I came back home exhausted, with no energy to do much study.

And today, I was all day at uni. But again, not much has been gained except some promises to JC to submit the ethics application by tonight or tomorrow. I was also at KDY lecture. It was a refreshing thing to realize how much I've forgotten about stuff I should have remembered. Other than that, I was sitting there in the office, doing nothing.

On a lighter note, when I said "nothing", it is not necessarily mean nothing in ordinary sense, but to my own level of productivity. This is of course better than the dctionary's definition of "nothing."

Did I ever mentioned what I am studying over at uni? No?
Maybe later.

'cos tonight I have to sit down and fll that ethics application thinggy ASAP.

No comments: