It is true. Definitely, absolutely, for sure it true.
I can’t really describe this feeling, but no matter what kind of resolution that was made, the heart yearns to head for the opposite direction. It might be the wrong direction, but it is always seems to be the easiest direction. The right direction is hard. It is full of uncertainty, of unknown outcomes, of indescribable ache, that are inside.
From last Friday to today, I was heading towards the opposite direction. I knew it was wrong. It was hard to resist, and I couldn’t evade the tempatation.
How ironic it is that I knew this all, and I am still at this end of the scale. It pains me to know, and yet not able to act. To think about it again, the pains are always there, never cease, never go away.
As I have always known, the only way to make it go away is to resolve the underlying problem. And what is the underlying problem? I know about it, and I have to act now upon it.
This is the time to change.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment